Excel Railcar Services, Inc.
201 South Alexander Street
Kenney, Illinois 61749
Our railcar repair facility is located midway between Chicago and St. Louis. We are serviced by the Canadian
National Railroad (CN) with a direct line interchange with major Class 1 railroads.
Contact Keith Constance for quotes on railcar repairs.
- AAR M-1003 Quality Assurance Certified
- General Repair and Rebuilding
- Mobile Repairs / Inspections
- Customer Modifications
- Blasting (Interior/Exterior)
- Painting and Lining
- Wreck Repair
We also offer Administrative Management Services such as:
- Equipment Registration with the Surface Transportation Board of the USA Department of Transportation,
FRA Government, AAR Regulatory Compliance, and UMLER File.
- AAR repair car billing and mileage earnings audit.
- Mechanical file historical data base.
- Technical and engineering assistance, AAR running repairs, field inspections and repair.
- Management Programs structured to meet specific needs.
- Equipment Appraisals
New track at Excel Railcar Services, Inc.
At Excel Railcar Services, Inc., it is our goal to provide quality workmanship and customer satisfaction for all of
our business partners in the railroad industry. With this in mind, Excel Railcar Services, Inc., has written and
implemented a Quality Assurance Program that our entire organization is challenged to maintain.
It is our intent that this program provide continuous improvement opportunities in order to add value to our
company and to our customers. The purpose of our program is to insure a uniform standard of high quality
products in the general railroad industry.
This program is based on the Association of American Railroads Manual of Standards and Recommended
Practices, Section J, Specifications for Quality Assurance, M-1003.
To improve our service to our customers, we made a major investment in our rail yard and the rehabilitation of
our tracks. The investment covered new tracks over a span of three years. Stages 1 and 2 were completed in
June of 1999. Stage 3 of our project was started in May of 2000 and completed October 2000. With the project
completed, our facility can store up to 225 cars.
The late Eugene Constance and his son,
Keith Constance, checking out our TM
4000 trackmobile in action.